Stevens Worldwide Van Lines is a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Stevens supports the organization through multi-faceted avenues including:
- Stevens is donating an amount from the proceeds from each private, interstate move to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Stevens International is donating an amount from the proceeds of each non-military, household goods international move
- Stevens is donating 10₵ for each mile that the special Stevens pink moving truck travels
- Outreach through social networking
- Involvement of Stevens’ nationwide team of moving company agents
- Opportunities for Stevens’ employees to become involved
The Way to Move. The Way to Care.
Stevens Worldwide Van Lines and Stevens International are pleased to support an organization that is dedicated to both breast cancer prevention and research, but also to providing grassroots services to women in need.
The partnership between Stevens and the National Breast Cancer Foundation is helping in the fight against breast cancer and giving hope for a future without the disease.
Information concerning the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc., including financial, licensing, or charitable purpose(s) may be obtained, without cost, by writing to National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc., 2600 Network Blvd., Suite 300, Frisco, Texas 75034, or by going to www.nationalbreastcancer.org